The thing is, I have been tagged two other times by two other people and have not followed through on the tags. I feel really bad about that! So I'm going to go ahead and do this one and hope that it makes up for not doing the other two. Except I'm not sure how interesting this will be, but I'll try.
Out of all the unimportant things about me, I'm supposed to pick six to tell you about.
- I went to a boarding school for high school. Except my junior year, when I did home study. Because I hated high school and I especially hated boarding school.
- I'm left-handed and really wish V were too, but I think she's going to be right-handed.
- I prefer serial commas.
- I am constantly thinking about what to name the next child.
- I am constantly lusting after photography equipment, computers, computer software, and workshops or classes that either I can't afford or don't have time to take.
- When I was a kid, my father used to take me to the zoo. This was in DC. When we'd get off the bus, I'd write "hi" in the sand beneath a tree on the sidewalk. When we'd get back to the bus stop, I was always disappointed that no one ever wrote anything back.
See? Not all that interesting. If I can find the other times I've been tagged, I'll do them. So if you tagged me before - let me know! I know Sheri was one...
Oh yeah, I hate to tag people - so if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged if you'd like to play along and then leave me the link in the comments.